Transform KOIN Tower’s investment in a large multi-media video wall, for their recently renovated lobby, into a dynamic digital installation that reinforces the KOIN brand, celebrates iconic Portland and emphasizes KOIN's connection to the city and surrounding community.
Conceptualize a robust framework to guide programming and create a dynamic and evolving Run of Show using a combination of thoughtful, intentional and carefully curated sourced and custom assets including motion graphics, full-screen takeovers, stylized photos, videos, RSS and social media feeds.
The Media Wall is the largest in the city, featuring an impressive 32-screens with a combined resolution of 3840x4320 pixels. Our challenge was to take a completely blank slate and create programming to be simultaneously dynamic and engaging, but also easy to maintain and evolve.
- Programming: content strategy and foundational Run of Show
- Collaborate with hardware partners MTek and software partners Postano on all aspects of implementation
- Design custom content for full-screen takeovers for daily use and special events such as Design Week Portland
- Strategize & develop monthly editorial calendars
- Design branded assets including stylized photos, graphical social media displays, custom animations and motion graphics
- Evolve and expand the asset library by facilitating collaborations and partnerships
KOIN Tower has become an award-winning project for the newly activated lobby space. By fully integrating the brand into this dynamic installation, guests and tenants alike are welcomed into a fully immersive brand experience.