Think Joule started working with WALSH in 2016 when WALSH approached us to expand and unify their brand. With locations in three separate cities, they felt they needed to standardize their brand story and create a cohesive suite of materials.
In Phase I, we worked to develop strategic foundational messaging including company core values and mission and vision. Next we wanted to increase brand awareness across all touchpoints, introduce the updated messaging to internal and external audiences and expand the brand assets to communicate the newly solidified brand story.
Saturated marketplace with good competition meant the brand had to rise above
- Unifying each location with consistent use of brand fonts, colors, messaging and assets
- Identity and name confusion with the Chicago based Walsh Group who recently moved into the PNW
- Articulating a shared vision for the company that remained true to their core values and positioned them for the future state of the company
Evaluate and audit all print and digital communications assets
- Unified brand guidelines and stationery suite for Portland, Seattle and Tacoma offices
- Core copywriting to create standardized messaging across all materials
- Branded marketing materials, including brochure, booth design and branded swag, to communicate the WALSH culture and values and present a fun, rewarding career path to college students during recruiting fairs
- Editable RFP and PowerPoint templates for internal use to present clients with services and capabilities
- Branded newsletters, The Addedum and The Spec Sheet, to maximize internal and external communications, respectively
- Prominent safety compliant jobsite signage that is recognizable and communicates identity
- Creative art direction for active "from field to office" photo shoots with photographer Aaron Lee
- Central asset library of all materials for use across all locations
WALSH has a clearly defined brand with dedicated materials that communicate their value, build upon their reputation and articulate their brand story and message. Their materials are helping them attract clients and talent to all three locations.